Thread: GEET Reactor
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 05:55 AM   #85 (permalink)
RustyLugNut
Master EcoModder

There is veracity in my post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChazInMT View Post
Just so everyone knows, this paragraph is pure pseudoscience bull sh!t. Just cause someone knows the "Formula" for a particular molecule (one of many) that is in gasoline and can type Molar Balance does not make anything they say valid. They are just using big words to make it seem like they know what they're saying.

This paragraph makes you look like a complete idiot. You have the theory behind the atomic level altering GEET reactor down pat but can't seem to grasp the basics of mechanical engineering and aerodynamics.

I'm guessing you're a banned troll trying to resurrect this thread.
And I am guessing you are one of those people that find it easier to attack people than try to understand their position and debate accordingly. If you have any understanding, reply to the post instead of a venomous and illogical attack. Consider everything I have said is found in classical combustion texts and coursework. People on this forum brag that it is populated with smart scientific/engineering types. Your post does not do this forum justice.

I make light of the possible use of real reactions that the GEET type reactors might be using. I am not a proponent of the GEET reactor and the weirdness that surrounds it. I only tagged on to this thread because of the possible uses such a device could find in recovering lost heat. Do you agree or disagree that using waste heat to power a chemical reaction to increase the energy content of the fuel input stream is a possibility? That is the baseline question I have with the idea of the GEET and its cousin devices. Please answer to that and discuss accordingly.

And I made remark to the other posters disdain for advanced combustion as unicorn material since it was too far off the useful path when the mods in aerodynamics and driving techniques are also considered off the useful path when you speak to the average person on the street who has little concept on how these things work - just because you don't understand it, should you denigrate it?

And I do understand Mechanical Engineering, drag coefficients and Reynolds numbers, to some degree. I completed my ME coursework at the University of California and added extensive courses in physics, electronics and industrial chemistry. But I shouldn't have to put up my resume: the logic and content of my posts should be the judgement of my capability on this forum.

And I have been reading this forum since it's earliest inception as some of the forum personel followed various AXP teams and posted on here.