View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 12:16 PM   #31 (permalink)
Sven7
Master EcoModder

Boo Radley - '65 Ford F100
90 day: 13.28 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
Just, take into consideration not one of these naysayers has touched or tried GasPods.
I'm as skeptical as anyone, but I will say this. If you send me a trial pack of GasPods I WILL do unbiased, thorough coastdown testing with my Civic and report back with data and graphs. Then you could end this debate once and for all. PM me and we can work out shipping.

I know there are several members who would volunteer to do the same. The problem is dropping $100 on something we have no real-world results on (and that's the company's responsibility- not the consumer's). We have tons of real-world testing on boat tails and wheel skirts and everything. MetroMPG even reported that front wheel skirts didn't seem to do much for his car! (And they cost him a scrap of cardboard and some tape)

That's the kind of expectation and integrity we offer here at EcoModder- if something doesn't work, we'll admit that and warn others. However we do not waste three pages belittling others without posting any empirical data. I asked very nicely on the first page for some test data and your response to that and similar questions in this thread shines a light on the integrity of the company you represent.

I would be willing to test your product, but based on your words here I would not like to give you my money. If you product works as claimed, you'll get free advertising. If not, we can throw it in the unicorn corral.

Thanks, Tyler

Last edited by Sven7; 11-26-2012 at 12:23 PM..