View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 11:40 AM   #146 (permalink)
TheEnemy
The road not so traveled

The Truck - '99 Nissan Frontier xe
90 day: 25.74 mpg (US)

The Ugly Duck - '84 Jeep CJ7 Rock crawler
Freebeard: I had read it, I had dismissed it as impractical. The ammount of biomass required to accomplish thier goals is just immense. Maybe as a partial solution, even if I am right it would improve the soil which is still a win.

There still hasn't been any significant argument against my showing that base solar contribution is being compaired to the contribution of CO2 with feedbacks, the closest was the argument that the sun's intensity hasn't increased to which I posted documentation showing it had.

To whoever posted the taxing, taxing, and taxing some more... Without a smooth transition to another energy source that would cause as much if not more suffering than if I am completely wrong.

I just saw on the news yesterday... The tundra is now releasing tonns of CO2 and Methane as it thaws.... That supports at least in part the theory that warming causes a release of CO2 which raises atmospheric levels rather than an increase of CO2 causes an increase in temperature.

Suspect: There is no need to call us ignorant. I would suspect that many of us arguing on our side are more informed than you are, we just disagree with the conclusion that CO2 is the primary driver in the current warming.