View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 08:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
freebeard
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,591 Times in 7,074 Posts
Quote:
Well I will have to say I have seen alot of resistance on new ideas from several members.
My point being I am on this website to share information and personal experiences about fuel economy. Information should be shared... So before you bash someone or call out B.S. on a new idea, get some facts. Be prepared to answer all questions of other members if approached, and at least consider something new that may help your personal goals. We are all here for a reason, and i personally want better mileage and to share information with everyone. I am not here to say everyone is wrong.

[snip]

...I have set a personal goal of 70mpg which is 150% more than the EPA readings on my car. I am currently getting about 44%..... And thanks to several members I have learned some things that will help. I appreciate anyone who takes the time to read my long posts, I am here to help and to be helped. Thanks everyone.
When I see push-back against some idea, I always check the Post count of that person, Mister Post:5. There are members here who have been in the automotive industry for over 40 years.

'150% more' implies an improvement from 44% to 250%. You tell me if that's unrealistic.

Last edited by freebeard; 11-29-2012 at 08:46 PM.. Reason: you≠who