View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 05:55 PM   #27 (permalink)
trikkonceptz
Legend in my own mind

Evil Pumpkin - '08 Scion xD RS 1.0 #1633
90 day: 35.45 mpg (US)

Silent Silver Killer - '10 Honda Insight EX
90 day: 51.5 mpg (US)
Hydro 4000

Hey guys, do me a favor help me make an educated decision on this product .. It is a Hydrogen generator, the website is hydro4000.com

I have seen the product first hand and my dealership is looking to back the product for sale. These guys got their lucky break by giving a unit to the local news station to use on their news van and saw positive results.

Just by using 15amps of power this unit creates hydrogen which is introduced into the intake manifold after the map sensor. Because of the low current the creator says it takes about 30 days for the unit to begin producing hydrogen efficiently. Several customers that come to my work have them and say it works. But with testimonials like; " I go to the gas station less" & "My car feel more powerful", I get real suspicious.

I know one of the benefits is it burns off all carbon build up, resulting in a better runing engine and of course if you percieve you are getting better mileage, you'll drive that way to see results.

Like others, it uses distilled water to refill and claims that you have to fill it up every other tank. I've seen the kit and it is well made, I am just concerned about the free flowing hydrogen into the intake and the ecu's ability to compensate for fuel.

Take a look at it and let me know. Thanks ...

I am a precisional instrument of speed and aeromatics
If your knees bent in the opposite direction......what would a chair look like???