View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 02:59 PM   #100 (permalink)
user removed
Master EcoModder

Thanked 2,024 Times in 1,304 Posts
Talking

Probably a poor choice of words on my part. I knew the turbo was a separate part, would be crazy for it to be a "part" of the head, astronomical replacement cost. It is bolted to the head itself since the manifold is integral with the head.
Last tank dropped off a bit, it was 31.69 MPG. I expected that with traffic conditions previously mentioned.
Pictures of the Pizza Pans installed. I wanted to top off the tank so I can see if the next one increases, but Winter will probably negatively affect the mileage.
The bolts would not work on the front wheels, not enough clearance from the grease caps on the front wheels. I ground the heads off the bolts and plug welded them to the previously welded together washers, so now the whole thing is one piece, which resolved the clearance issues with the grease caps up front.
Next will be the rear cap extension, still have the tubing at my buddies shop. I might use clear lexan for the rear extension, since it will allow me some visibility with the inside rear view mirror. Amazing how many license plates I can read on cars tailgating me at 55-65 MPH. They can't be two cars lengths behind me. One stab of the brake pedal and they will buy this truck.
Anyone interested in another Fiesta .

regards
Mech
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	002.JPG
Views:	64
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	12071   Click image for larger version

Name:	003.JPG
Views:	80
Size:	120.4 KB
ID:	12072   Click image for larger version

Name:	004.JPG
Views:	62
Size:	127.4 KB
ID:	12073  

Last edited by user removed; 12-18-2012 at 07:11 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to user removed For This Useful Post:
mikeyjd (05-29-2014)