View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 10:43 PM   #520 (permalink)
RustyLugNut
Master EcoModder

Since you are so sure of your position . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFO View Post
Really? I must have missed the report you posted. I will go back and look if it's here. Seriously. But if you disagree that combustion science needs to follow thermodynamics, don't bother. It is a sledge hammer, I am glad you recognize that, because it is why these phony little "HHO" experiments will NEVER improve fuel mileage.

No, I haven't posted a serious reply. I think it would be better if something was built and brought to you to test. You seem to have a graduate level understanding of combustion theory - chemical kinematics and branching and such. So you would be well placed to test such combustion engines. Of course, if such engine gained even a fraction of a percent in efficiency, you would have to report as such. And since you used the word "NEVER", you would have to leave yourself discredited on these forums. Are you willing to take such a challenge? I am willing. We could run the buildup over the winter and build up the drama. All the HHO "Nuts" against you the "Sheriff of Science". Meet on the 4th of July, at high noon in your neck of the woods.

Quote:
Big if there. There are so many uncontrolled variables described my head was spinning as I tried to make sense of it. But I'm sure that's just me and my order-craving mind.
Let's have an Ecomodder meet where HHO aficionados as well as other Modders meet for a weekend where they are tested and timed over a closed loop. GPS distance and fuel is measured via weight. Our own mini Xprize get-together if you will. And we can run it in an orderly fashion.