View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 02:20 AM   #30 (permalink)
bondvagabond
EcoModding Apprentice

vandle - '93 Ford E-350 Xlt
Got the new brake master cylinder on her, got the brakes bled, and she is road worthy! It was cool enough today to test out the heater, and it is working just the heater blower no work still, and no wipers, gotta love working on old junk.

Almost time to get the festiva prettified and thrown on the craigslist.(my current daily driver)

This thing is so close to being ready to be my daily driver I can taste it :-)

My commute to work is 6.5miles each way with a max speed of 30. About 2 miles of that is through a small town with the oldschool "green flood" timed lights, so as long as you don't rabbit to the next one no brakes required. If the factory fuel usage chart I posted isn't full of crap, I should be pulling down some grate mpg numbers at these slow speeds.

Tomorrow I am getting a little side tracked and checking out a couple of motorcycle projects. One is a 79 honda xl250s (80mpg factory specs) the other is a honda elite 80 (90mpg factory specs) for the missus and I to ride around on.

Mad max would have driven a metro