View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 03:53 PM   #19 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cRiPpLe_rOoStEr View Post
And people used to complain about his predecessor, who was actually way better than him.
I had a girl claim on Facebook that she hardly talked to me anymore because I was always pushing politics on her--I did not start following them until the end of the election, after she randomly stopped responding to my "Hey! How are you doing?" messages.

I was not paying attention, so I try to not say too much about George W's presidency. A while ago I thought about how, if a person likes a President, they attribute good things that happened during his presidency to him, while blaming the previous President for the bad things. However, if they do not like him, they blame him for current stuff, and credit the previous President for good things. I found some interesting articles from the New York Times, Washington Post, etc, which I shared on Facebook, yet somehow most of my posts are gone.

Hating George W. is alive and well. However, even if I happen to agree with what you say, I would rather not discuss Presidents here.