View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 03:29 AM   #412 (permalink)
Arragonis
The PRC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilBlanchard View Post
...Renewable energy is the only way we will survive into the next century with anything close to the current standard of living.
It will become more efficient, longer lasting and have more to contribute. At the moment it is primitive, unreliable and very expensive which is why government after government is moving away from it.

Quote:
For those who dismiss anthropogenic climate change as nothing more than a conspiracy by scientists looking for job security, here's another conspiracy debunked with similar logic:
Nobody doubts AGW that I know of, at least nobody credible. I doubt the C part of CAGW. I also think we don't understand enough about AGW - it is far more complex that we understand - it needs more research. How is that anti-science ?

Quote:
You have spent too long reading that daft paper by that Australian / American moron who thinks that people who don't believe in CAGW are conspiracy nuts. Honestly there are other places that the pathetic DeSmogBlog...

Quote:
It is simply not possible to fake climate change data. Except if you have a time machine - yeah that's how they did it!
There have been adjustments, not all are fully explained. Anything before recorded temps are reconstructions based on theories. Go and find out what "hide the decline" is all about - clue, it is not about no warming...