View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 09:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
ebacherville
Veggiedynamics

Volt12 - '12 Chevy Volt base
wish i could EOC more, but im on single lane roads so I try to keep up to the speed limits here.. If i had a dual lane hiway id be accelerating to the speed limit then EOCing to 10mph below then accelerate back again then EOC to 10 under.. the entire time .. However here if i did that id be ran over in the CRX for impeding traffic .. \

Heck, today accelerating to the 55mph speed limit a tahoe accelerated past me at 50mph to get around me.. it was a co worker.. on the road to work.. she got to her parking spot 10 seconds before I did and I was doing the speed limit, not hard accelerating, and EOCing in that 5 mile stretch where she passed me from a stop sign..

Literally I pulled into works parking lot and she was still gassing it around the parking lot to find that "primo spot".. I rolled in and coasted up to my parking spot near the rear of the lot with very few other cars.. I was out of my car and walking before she got out of her SUV. All I can think while walking into work is 15mpg vs 47mpg.. and I'm walking into work before she is.. why did you pass me again?