View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 02:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
War_Wagon
5 Gears of Fury

Spunky - '90 Honda Civic CX
90 day: 35.56 mpg (US)
I may be totally wrong, but I seem to remember something about the Enzo's being so rare that in order to get one, you had to have owned a Ferrari before (kind of like the Cadillac Master Owner club, except instead of a badge for your grill, you got a Ferrari), and you had to send in an application to even be considered to be able to buy one. I wonder how this guy got one lol. Though a few years ago up here, there was a case of "financial combustion" with an Enzo. I actually have a piece of it - some dude going bankrupt had an Enzo, and while driving from Vancouver to some destination in the hills, it randomly "caught fire" on the side of the road. It burned so bad that the tow truck guy had to sweep most of it up. But because it was insured for a surprisingly large amount, protocol required it to be brought to an insurance auction. So I, and pretty much anyone else that saw it got a souvenir! There was nothing of any value left of it, it was all completely destroyed. Then to top it off, the insurance company figured out it was a cash grab and didn't pay him out for it! Man, that's gotta hurt! So while doing doughnuts in the mud may be painful to watch, just be happy that it's not on fire ha ha

Edit: Holy crap I didn't know there was a video of it!!

Last edited by War_Wagon; 02-13-2013 at 02:47 AM..