View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 11:01 PM   #127 (permalink)
Eli81
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by microhybrid View Post
Hi Eli,
Could you provide the test result of YABO's battery?We could compete in this field,i know you are agent of our competitor,but please do business in a more gentle way. We don't want to stand out for such kind of issue,but I have found your bad word towards our high quality battery again and again just to mislead people,we admit that you know something about hybrid battery,but i do not think you are professional enough to talk battery at cell level. Our customers are more professional than you are,they talk battery by detailed testing data not by judgement. I'm waiting for your email.
I am not trying to mislead anyone. That's not part of who I am as an individual or a business owner. It's in my nature to help and educate people, nothing more.

In fact, you are the one trying to mislead people by passing off rejected cells as "high quality batteries". Yes, they are high quality cells - but they were rejected for a reason.

There is a reason your sticks only give ~6200mAh when new. There is a reason they have higher and less consistent internal resistance. There is a reason they have lower cycle life.

Look, I'd be selling your product if I felt it was either better than the one I'm currently offering or if the difference in performance was worth your slightly lower prices. I don't, so I'm not.

Bumblebee isn't interested in selling a "Value" line of batteries, and it would be extremely shady of me to switch my product to a lower quality one under peoples noses. Again, that's not something I would do.

So I don't need to prove anything. The onus is on you to refute my claims.

Just so we're clear, I meant no offense by my other post(nor this one) and I do apologize if either was seen as harsh. I was just simply trying to inform people of the differences. I am all for doing business in a kind, gentle way. But at the same time, I won't tolerate misinformation. It's a two way street in that regard.

Last edited by Eli81; 02-19-2013 at 11:15 PM..