View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 04:46 PM   #33 (permalink)
Davinator61
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13B_88FC View Post
Lol.. Ricer boy? Please, calling an rx7 a ricer is like calling a Lamborghini a muscle car. I mean seriously, these cars would just melt the glasspacks that people put on their gay ass hondas.

I figured you weren't trying to build a racing machine when you mentioned you had a jeep.

Of course your sly stereotypes about me driving around at WOT all the time are completely dead on... except not. Although to be honest, my fuel mileage is hardly affected by how hard I drive my car, unless of course it's just being turned into heat in the brakes. My car loves to rev... and you have to get up to speed somehow whether it be slowly at an arguably efficient engine speed or quickly at an arguably inefficient engine speed... it ends up being pretty damn close to the same amount of fuel used

I think there is an intake air temperature that is "warm enough" and gives optimal fuel evaporation when the engine is warm. A warmer air intake will help warm up the engine quicker and it will help in very cold climates. Most of the time though, I don't think it is necessary or will do much good.

Thanks for letting me know about the jeep engine's fuel injection systems.
You're driving a Mazda RX7? DEFINITELY a Fart-Knocker Ricer BOI...lollollollollol! But seriously, Mazda RX7s ARE also a Japanese design, as well as import. Also I still STRONGLY disagree with your notion that my WAI idea is not necessary nor will do my Jeep any good. So now the Comparison War Gauntlet would seem to have been thrown down...let the Flames of WAI Fuel Conservation v.s. CAI Gas Guzzling War of Words begin!