View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 06:18 PM   #46 (permalink)
AlienBlood
EcoModding Lurker

Hey I'd like to apologize for the other day. I just went back and re-read the thread, and would like to thank you all for your input early on. Unfortunately, the first response I read when I came back the first time was this one:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChazInMT View Post
I'm now guessing that my pumping losses statement must have blown through your head at the speed of sound.
..... which I took as a bit of an insult, as I'm sure it was intended.... and it was all downhill from there, significantly clouding my judgement in response to the rest of you. Probably a failure on all of our parts, although I may have propagated the butthurtedness the most. Anyway, did further research, got the gist of what everyone's saying, found numbers to support those theories, and agree with the conclusion (although the technicalities of those theories are somewhat incorrect). Not incorrect enough to squabble about in this forum, though, so hey, it's all good.

Now that that's off my chest, I'm glad to know there are fellow squids here. I was in nuke school as an EM before a motorcycle accident gave me the option of early "retirement" in 1997. Didn't even make it to sub school. =\