View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 05:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sven7
Master EcoModder

Boo Radley - '65 Ford F100
90 day: 13.28 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post

I liked that one, maybe it's the colors? "Never really came to anything." ...Yet. What makes it hard now is you're competing with Elio Motors and their $6800 price point. So how do you get vBulletin to serve a half sized picture without the resize banner at the top?
I lost interest is what happened. Bought the Probe, started modding that and forgot about the Tatra. I'm going to be narcissistic here and will say that the purple one will look ten times better than any three wheel kit car on the market. If I end up making it. It really depends on whether GM hires me on direct, which could mean buying a house (room to build things), leasing a Chevy Spark EV, or both.

The sizing thing is in Flickr. On the top of each photo is a "Share" drop-down menu. You click "Grab HTML/BBCode", check the BBCode box for forums, and copy/paste the text. That's one reason I like Flickr enough to pay for a Pro account. Anyway...

Some college things I forgot to mention. The dumpy looking senior project to design a "muscle" Can-Am Spyder. I went for a Bonneville look with faired fore-body and covered wheels.

Click for Large Size

Presentation Boards by Tyler Linner, on Flickr

LOL, here's my first semester freshman studio project. Supposed to be a VW HotWheels car... before I knew much about aero

FDE Wagen by Tyler Linner, on Flickr

A couple fast-looking Citroen DS studies... pardon the distracting orange background.

Citroen DS by Tyler Linner, on Flickr

Citroen DS??? by Tyler Linner, on Flickr

Please pardon the image dump. That's all for now... cheers!