View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 05:03 PM   #55 (permalink)
Varn
Do more with less

OD - '05 Ford Econoline
90 day: 18.64 mpg (US)

Joetta - '86 Volkswagen Jetta Turbo Oil Burner
TEAM VW AUDI Group
90 day: 49.71 mpg (US)

Benzilla - '85 Mercedes Benz 300D
90 day: 28.08 mpg (US)
I have gotten my unit to work. Have figured out why I had lock ups. I believe that it was because my power supplies, two different telephone chargers was not up to the task. I found a power pack from a switching device that was rated at 2a makes the device very stable. I have used it for playing videos.

I have connected it to my desktop at home and although I can make it transfer files I have not been able to make my cell phone modem work sharing it's connection and have read that the power that is put out by the USB port is not enough to directly power the USB cell modem.

The only TV (for video output) that I can hook to is at home otherwise it would nice to try hooking it to my ethernet here in the office.

“Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom in Europe.

The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed.”

Noah Webster, 1787