Thread: First Tank
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 07:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Gealii
The Dirty330 Modder

CruzeRS - '15 Chevy Cruze LT RS
90 day: 41.29 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accented View Post
Aero mods are in the back of my mind, nothing too radical. I have access to urethane sheeting (flexible, about 1/4" thick) so front air dam out of that and belly pan with smooth wheel covers. She who must be appeased is interested in HHO generation, I need to find out more about that. I also need to find out if side skirts help at all, with the urethane I have adding those would be easy, but need to look into the benefits.

Great, now I have to start reading about DFCO, as if I don't have enough to learn already!

Like I said I feel I'm off to a pretty good start, so I have time to learn and do what I want right the first time.

Dan
Welcome.
As far as DFCO and the UG. it is calibrated in the UG by going to the injector cut off option and then taking the liters of your motor and multiplying it by 6, then rounding your answer UP (i believe)
For ex.
2.2L motor
2.2*6=13.2 so the calibrate would be 14

All DFCO does is cut the fuel to the motor at certain instances

If you have steel wheels, smooth wheel covers are very easy to make and attach, as you'll see some using pizza pans screwed onto hubcaps...zip-ties work better on steelies

"The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing."
- Henry Ford