View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 01:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
jayliu1984
EcoModding Lurker

Thanks for all the replies guys, I will try to answer some of your questions so you guys can have a better idea on how to help me.

I park the car in a underground garage which is I am guessing around 35-40F. I don't run the defroster all the time but I do only use Defroster + Leg setting. Which means when I want to warm up the car, not necessarily to defrost the windshield, I turn on the defroster + leg. Does defroster uses more energy compare to just regular hot air (like the leg only, or upper body etc).

I have recently changed the engine oil to synthetic and changed transmission fluid.

The threads on the tires are pretty worn out, I have about 3/16in left from the minimum thread rib (this car has 35k miles on it).

I try my best to coast the car but you know in cities, other drivers are always up your a**.

I am currently only trying to find out first of all, does this car have a problem. IF NOT, what can I do and how much I can improve the mileage with just driving techniques.

I don't want to mod the car because it would skew the result, since this car is a lease and I got a good deal on it, I can afford to sell it at a reaonable lost and change to a new car.