View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 01:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
AaronMartinSole
Your car looks ridiculous

The Fantastic Festiva - '90 Ford Festiva L
90 day: 43.16 mpg (US)

A Civic Duty - '96 Honda Civic LX
90 day: 34.9 mpg (US)

Ranger Danger - '96 Ford Ranger XL
90 day: 17.42 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff88 View Post
I'm sorry, I have no idea the answer to your question, but I just wanted to comment about your beautifully, funny post! I laughed so hard and I had to show my gf, who laughed as well! That in itself deserves a thanks for making each of us laugh, not to mention I want to know the answer to the same question.
If that made you laugh, then I pity you two. How joyless and sorry and sad your lives must be if the inappropriate relationship a man has with his car has made you laugh. You poor, miserable souls. May this cruel world have mercy on you. I'm also saddened and jealous and oh so alone, and you have reminded me of that ever present and cruel sting of miserable loneliness. Oh, look at you two, all not-alone and together and such. With your "love" and intimacy and tenderness. Who needs that effeminate drivel. I bet you hold hands in public. I'm the guy eating a sandwich by himself, crying.

But hey, we've got the same car! 2001 Corolla LE. Except yours has the company of a woman who loves you. I've gotta get better fuel economy out of this thing somehow because I'm sick of 30mpg. I think I might have to do something drastic and unappealing like going alternator-less and trickle charging at night or crazy kill-switching, neither of which I have any desire to do. I'd rather just get a better car. I'd keep this beauty of a Sprint Turbo if I could. I'd prefer an automatic but I could definitely live with this one. Anyway, enjoy your loving relationship. Maybe there'll be a wonderful wedding, and kids, and more joy and gladness and happiness. That'll be really nice for you.