View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 09:07 AM   #720 (permalink)
radioranger
radioranger

I think its a big fallacy and trick to think the rest of the world will follow us , they will just grow and grow till its all gone if you believe in it in the first place,, all the money is made selling us this stuff and without a logical discussion , which will never happen it aint getting fixed . the left is using this stuff to control us thru fear, take the money out of it and do the free stuff first which no one and I mean no one will talk about, The United States is being overrun and invaded and the left is worried , protection thru enviromental rules AKA zoning has been going on a long time ,and getting worse, now since everybody has a car, the only way to stop the rif raf, is to raise the price thru fake rules , thus the new allcohol fuel , face it newer cars last too long for some people, if I could keep my truck running forever the system gets all messed up . this new fuel will fix that, most new cars can handle it but older ones, will be gone and it willl keep us in the cities . and the left can act proud as they build busways from city to city and never near their neighborhoods. The left doesnt realize that they wouldnt exist without industrial progress in the first place, history shows the social movement started with the factories and went from there, without mass production there isnt enough value added to support a lot of people not working , thus our decline. just my 02