View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 01:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
trikkonceptz
Legend in my own mind

Evil Pumpkin - '08 Scion xD RS 1.0 #1633
90 day: 35.45 mpg (US)

Silent Silver Killer - '10 Honda Insight EX
90 day: 51.5 mpg (US)
Scangauge Malfunction ???

Hey guys, today I was witness to the strangest circumstances ever ...

My commute to work is 55.4 miles each way 95% on hwy. Well day to day my scangauge average reads between 49 and 52 mpg for the one way ...

Well this morning my commute read 75.6 mpg !!! ABout a quarter of the way to work I pulled over, checked my settings, then unplugged the unit and plugged it back in, checked the settings again and began driving ... about 10 miles in to the commute it kept climbing again to the low 70's with a final destination average of 76.2 mpg !!!

Now on the way I did notice that none of the flags on the poles were moving and during a very short city road crossing at a stop I did put my hands out of the window to notice that there was no wind ... So basically I was driving during calm wind conditions.

Awesome, but are results like this possible? I'm sure I will not see those conditions again .. Can anyone confirm this?

Thank you ...

I am a precisional instrument of speed and aeromatics
If your knees bent in the opposite direction......what would a chair look like???