View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 11:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
divedaddy03
EcoModding Lurker

Lightbulb Gadgetman Groove Experience

I'm starting this thread to share publicly, my experience with the Gadgetman Groove.

I'm starting this thread because I've seen so many negative comments about Ron Hatton and the groove thing that I'd (for all of us) like to set the record strait and figure out whether or not this is what he really says it is. I've never met the man before, I do not know anybody that has ever "grooved" their vehicle, and I have never seen a vehicle that has been grooved.

I will be sharing my experience of this process from start to finish (on this forum thread) in chronological order so that we all can see and share in the same thing that I've experiencing. I will start with the "unboxing" or "unpackaging" video when my package arrives in the mail (hopefully today).

If This is BS, Let's Prove It!
If it's real, Let's Embrace It!

My History:
I'm not a mechanic.
I grew up in central Indiana.
I've been to nursing school.
I've worked as a Firefighter.
I work from home (sales) currently.
I currently live in South Carolina (near Charlotte, NC).
I'd like to build an open source electric vehicle (sometime).
I have a personal youtube channel that does NOT focus on auto and modding.
-- http://www.youtube.com/AWorld4Change (please be nice in the comments)
I'm a christian family man.

My car:
2005 Ford Taurus
3.0L V6 (don't believe it's a DOHC)

Here's how this will work:
I will be posting a new post to this thread every time that there is a development and/or that I make a change to the vehicle and also reviewing any interaction that I have with Ron or any other gadget person. I don't personally know of any of them so I'm kinda out on my own.

I will take as many pictures that I can and also shoot as much video as time will allow. I will upload all of the videos to my personal YouTube channel into a specific playlist. When I upload a video, I will post a new post to this thread so either subscribe to my YouTube channel or Subscribe to this thread if you want to stay up to date with the positive, negative, or any feedback. If you watch my YouTube channel, you will see that I'm fairly candid and always honest about my thoughts and feelings.

My YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/AWorld4Change Please be nice on my channel (and this thread), it is not a place for negativity, only good sound discussions and quality debates.

I look forward to interacting with all of you here and you can call or email me at any time if you want to connect. 352.507.5309 cell

All the best,

Wayne, SC

Your mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.