View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 06:17 PM   #62 (permalink)
stewie
EcoModding Lurker

Milano Red VX - '92 Honda Civic VX
Team Honda
90 day: 50.15 mpg (US)
wd40 thanks dude. That's right on for you man. I would stay with that. You don't need any closer then that. the offset -0.0100 you referring is to total miles traveled or total tank mpg??? BTW my usec seem like it will be good, maybe 1%-1.5% for mpgs off so i may come up with number close to yours. My last mpgs were 48.60 and i'm getting now 48.90 but it got hot here so my mpgs will go up so i will only be able to tell at final tank comparing but not yet. I do not however know if my VSSPM is correct for long distances. For short distances it seems 8087 is bulls eye for me. I get almost exact to offset of x.x2 match to GPS miles. 88 throws the number off so i will stick with 8087 until tanking then compare both miles and mpgs and adjust if need by margin of error. Honestly i may come up number closer to your usec 25 number like yours but your car is getting higher mpgs due to mods so like i said, everyone needs to tune their mpguino to their car even if stock. Please let me know later if that's a bulls eye for you later on so i know.

P.S
I noticed instant mpgs are pretty much useless. It shows number that do not really help you but current mpgs are very helpfull as those are current trip mpgs and if you consistently hit over 50mpgs your tank should be very close to that number and of course we have tank mpgs so boom..tha'ts good but i find instant to be completely useless. Not sure how anyone can use that s guide unless cruising on highway with constant speed

Last edited by stewie; 05-16-2013 at 06:22 PM..