View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 10:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
alvin_wj
EcoModding Lurker

Lightbulb [ASK] Want to put MPGuino in Our Magazine

Hi, my name is Alvin.
I work at some computer magazine in here. My boss is interested to putting this MPGuino thing in the magazine (schematic, tutorial, sketch, and the whole thing that will help our reader to create MPGuino by themselves).
I'm a little bit confuse with the copyright. I know that dcb are the creator for this. But, we are more interested with the canadian version (cause we are using metric system in here).

Why are we interested with MPGuino?
-We are quiet concern with the gas price that will be increasing at this month.
-We want to gather our readers to help saving gas by knowing their usage, so they can save the gas by changing their driving habit.
-Many cars in here doesn't have fuel consumption meter (newer car does have, but the users aren't our target).
-It's quiet expensive to buy the MPGuino from outside the country (tax, shipping, and the customs are such a pain in the ***).
-It's quiet cheap to buy the whole components in here (mine is <US$40 minus the arduino uno - can't say the actual price, PM me if you want to know)

The question is, what should we do to get the permission to put this in our DIY articles?

Thanks

regards
Alvin