View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 12:08 PM   #583 (permalink)
ChazInMT
Aero Deshi

MagMetalCivic - '04 Honda Civic Sedan EX
Last 3: 34.25 mpg (US)
Post #553 in this thread has a bunch of measurements on it which would be a cinch to spreadsheet. Betasniper is better than me with his measurements. He's using real drafting software er something, I just mess with Mircosoft Draw in the Word program to make my stuff. I do a good job of copying, but I have no real technical information at my disposal to make precise angle or length measurements. The drawing tools in Microsoft do make it easy to render shapes once you get the hang of it with the "Edit Points" feature on "Freeform" shapes, you can easily make any shape of an arching line. I insert a picture, then insert a freeform shape over it and "Trace" it digitally.

But I digress, I hope the image that looks like this from Betasnipers post #553 helps.

Oh, and you may want to go to the UserCP and reset you options under "Settings & Options" > "Edit Options" >"Thread Display Options" > set Number of posts per page to 30, this will minimize the number of pages to sort through. You may want to reset "Images wider than this width..." to 1200 since it is going to cut them off at this point anyway, it'll make the pictures full size between the 590 setting now and 1200 anyway.

Last edited by ChazInMT; 06-05-2013 at 12:23 PM..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChazInMT For This Useful Post:
aerohead (03-31-2021), freebeard (09-11-2013), jime57 (06-05-2013)