View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 01:36 PM   #230 (permalink)
ebacherville
Veggiedynamics

Volt12 - '12 Chevy Volt base
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttoyoda View Post
I think I speak for everyone here when I say that we want you to tape wool tufts over the whole body, go for a drive, and put a video of the tuft movement up on youtube so we can all bask in the glow of your genius.

Also, if later on you get condensation between the plexiglass read window and the original rear window, cut some holes in the metal part of the rear hatch that you can run ductwork to (sump pump hose) from the heater/defroster.
yeah i want to tuft test.. Hardest part is getting a video cam driver.. as for the rear window.. none yet and it was very humid last night.. however i can just punch out the factory glass if it really becomes a problem.. then it will be solved.. probably make for more cargo space too..

Also i was going to move the muffler into the new tail, but after looking at itr , i think its going to become added trunk space.. just need to fiberglass the inside and it will become very useful..

also i need to make a transition piece from the roof line to the hatch to make it correct.. now its a bump where the hatch transitions.. to make the lines right for the areo.. this wont be hard just some time needed to do it..