View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 02:07 AM   #50 (permalink)
ChazInMT
Aero Deshi

MagMetalCivic - '04 Honda Civic Sedan EX
Last 3: 34.25 mpg (US)
Yer a Mad Hatter Man I'd Say!!!! Awesome work man!! I think this shape you have is close to perfect, and the bigger radiuses going front to back is the ticket! It'll ensure any swirlings that may want to start are nil by keeping drastic pressure changes far from each other.

As for image hosting, make your pics like 600 wide or so at most by using any photo type software to resize the picture. Then upload it to Tinypic which is free to sign up (I just noticed that you can upload your huge raw image files from your computer to tinypic and select the "Resize -> Message Board 640 x 480" option when uploading and it'll just automatically resize it for you), once there, it gives you exactly what you need to "Cut & Paste" in the form of the [IMG\] code thing. Just click it, copy it, then paste it to your post. The image then appears here.

Like this.

If you have a big pic you want to share, what I do is grab the URL address that appears in the navigation space there in the top left when I look at a big (1200-1600 pixel wide) image that I upload to Tinypic, when in Tiny pic I click the image itself, (It says "Click for larger view" when you hover over your pic, then when a larger view appears, at the bottom left, it says "View Raw Image" when you click that, it put up your image on its own web page. The URL address you see there is what you need to Copy, then come back to you post and Highlight the AWESOME TEXT you want as a link by holding left click and dragging over your chosen text, here I highlighted Awesome text above, then while that's highlighted click the Globe Chain Icon you see above, a box appears, right click in the box, hit paste. Now AWESOME TEXT is a link to your huge detailed photo. It sounds more complicated than it is, if I didn't explain it right on accounta I'm sometimes a little bit This, let me know and I'll try to explain or illustrate it better.

I love the ecomodder site, obviously, but I find the images needing help, and big photo's just bomb the page when you paste them, that's why it's best to just host the pics off site, then link to them.

Last edited by ChazInMT; 06-24-2013 at 04:27 AM..