Thread: Mud Flaps
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 08:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
EP3
EcoModding Lurker

02WhiteEp3 - '02 Honda Civic Si
90 day: 28.35 mpg (US)
Send a message via AIM to EP3
Quote:
Originally Posted by RH77 View Post
I had a similar set on my Integra -- big scoops. I found when I took off the rear flaps, it left a big hole from the wheel-well back to the bumper (which looked worse, aerodyamically). On the non-muffler side, I placed a pan to direct the air under the bumper. The muffler side was a bit more challenging -- a combination of bending the heat shield and other parts helped with the flow.

Every little bit helps!

Welcome, BTW. Is Triad near Raleigh/Durham (my employer is HQ'd in "RTP").

RH77
Yeah I am not to far from there. That area is called Research Triagle Park RTP opps. Yeah what you said. My brother use to live like a minute from that in a small town. What is the company? The Triad area is made up of Winston-Salem, High Point, Greensboro and all the little citys in the middle. Winston-Salem is my town. If that does not ring a bell then sir you never smoked before. RJ Reynolds Produces it's cigs here. This town would not be here if it was not for that cancer causing family. No but really that family has done a lot for this city. They make products such as Camels, Winston, Salems, Vintage, and a few more that I am not sure of right now.