View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 05:20 PM   #253 (permalink)
IamIan
Master EcoModder

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-hack View Post
Sorry you have not laid out your argument very well, you cannot blame that on me, but I have yet to see a clear specification of what you are thinking using realistic value, instead you insist I am finally "seeing the light", nor do I read such derogatory posts. I don't think you have anything here. Please enumerate your ideal system so I can nit pick it.
I'm not psychic ... If you didn't understand some part of an explanation I gave ... you have to point that thing you don't understand , out to me ... in order for me to have a chance of being able to try and explain it to you again some other way.

I am not perfect by any means ... Despite my best efforts I will always be less than perfect.

Your not reading my posts ... does not effect the existence or accuracy of the logic , or evidence presented in them ... your not understanding my posts , does not effect the existence of accuracy of the logic , or evidence presented in them.

You talked about science ... well ... science is clear about this ... evidence has been presented ... the burden to disprove that , is on you... or you are just not being scientific.

As I have written to you ... many times now ... there is no ideal system ... why you keep asking for my ideal system , when I keep telling you this same thing ... doesn't make any sense.

As for A potential system that contains significant situations for the generator option to be more efficient than the pusher ... that was already done ... is it always , no ... is one setup ideal for all situations , no ... go back and re-read previous posts about it ... if you need clarification about any part of it ... I'm not psychic ... you would have to tell me what that is , in order for me to try and clarify it to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-hack View Post
So far the more efficient generator sounds like a unicorn, every unproven claim or concern becomes absolute proof of its existence. Build it, lets see it, we know what ICEs can do in the right hands (indeed we know what EVs can do in the right hands now too). TZero spent $75,000 building one that got 30-35 when that ICE/weight should be getting 55mpg easily. But they took the tools of ICE efficiency away from the driver by hooking it up to an electronic torque converter.
Well ... you talked about science ... science is clear ... I presented evidence ... you have only offered empty opinions presented in this post ... evidence trumps opinion every time ... even your opinion.

Either go back to the evidence presented ... to make a rational case about presented evidence ... or I don't see how your opinion anything but just your opinion ... currently with evidence stacked against it.

And just to point out one more time... as I have many many times now ... it is not that the generator is always more efficient ... weather it is or not will depend on the situation... there is no always ... there is no one winner for all situations.

As the well known expression puts it.

YMMV