View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 05:49 AM   #69 (permalink)
IamIan
Master EcoModder

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-hack View Post
The ironic thing Ian is that you are making absolute claims yourself about blue lines ant etc

I'm NOT making absolute claims, I am making practical claims and, just saying "I don't see it", big difference. So nyah.

Incorrect.

If you did not intend to make absolute claims then stopping written it that way ... and correct the claims you have made such as ... and I quote ... you again:

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-hack View Post
We know that series starts off behind based on peak efficiency, and no reason to think that it will ever catch up to an equally optimized pusher.
You incorrectly make two incorrect absolute claims here ... and you have been repeating this same incorrect absolute kind of claim over and over again ... after the reasons / evidence / etc ... have been shown to you several times.

- - - -

#1>
The first incorrect absolute claim you make ... "no reason":

Not few reasons ... not some reasons ... you claim "no reason"... which is an absolute claim.

It is incorrect ... because reasons , based on evidence have been shown to you several times.

- - - - -

#2>
The 2nd incorrect absolute claim make ... "ever"

Not less often ... not rarely ... you claim "ever" ... which is an absolute claim.

It is incorrect ... because evidence has been shown to you that there are situations that exist ... thus the absolute "ever" is incorrect.

- - - - -

Your claim that you are not making absolute claims ... is dis-proven by your own posts , where you make absolute claims ... your refusal to accept ANY situation that the pusher is less efficient ... is in violation of the evidence presented to you.

- - - - - -

I am not making absolute claims ... your false unjustified accusation of such ... is incorrect.

I have consistently claimed different situations will give different results ... some situations the pusher is more efficient ... in other situations the generator is more efficient.

In one type of situation it yielded the red and blue lines on the BSFC ... in a different situation ... different design , and components ... different transition points would result ... the red and blue lines.

It can't be an absolute claim when my claim is itself pointing out that there are exceptions .. and different results... that is the opposite of an absolute claim.

- - - - - -

The evidence for it has been shown to you several times ... over and over again ... to date ... you've just intentionally and willfully refused , to see it ... Like someone looking right at the pyramids , still claiming there have never been any pyramids.