View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 05:45 PM   #35 (permalink)
RCPlayland
EcoModding Lurker

Why did I say the previous statement. You treat me as I do not have vast knowledge... as it has already been pointed out.

I have knowledge of the outline and using logic. I have researched older trucks, and overseas trucks.

Yet, did I know that a importer could get me engines as another member pointed out? Nope.

I read quite a few posts about the testing and sharing of data with other members in other posts. I found this forum to be a vast amount of great information.

So after reading all this, I posted that I am a novice. Due to the fact of what I had read here.

Yet when I get spelling nazi Frank Lee, and you RustyLugNut wanting to banter political/economical jargon of why the auto manufacturers will not produce a small economy truck.... I am not here for that.

This forum alone proves my point right about why the U.S. is oil driven by profits to not produce said vehicles.

I am intelligent. I have a brain. My novice area is the data and resources I seek to make my vehicle I seek a reality.

I am not here for political jargon. Nor to banter/debate this.

One admission I did not know... Neophyte... didn't know that one. But your retorts against me show that you think me opposite of this. Hence my previous post you confuse me on.

So really, can you let it die? I am sure there is some Jerry Springer forums somewhere.

This is a introductions post for god's sake. Nice to meet you too! lmao!