View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 06:03 PM   #40 (permalink)
RustyLugNut
Master EcoModder

Look at your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCPlayland View Post
Ok, let me pull a Frank Lee on ya there RustyLugNut.

Your quote
"Disingenuous. You admit you are a neophyte and yet you speak as if you have great knowledge. This undermines the veracity of your arguments."

My retort.

Disingenuous
Definition of Disingenuous: Adjective
Not candid or sincere, typically by pretending that one knows less about something than one really does.

So you have me confused... Am I disingenuous? Or do I lack knowledge?

Your very first paragraph and what you called me are opposite of each other.

Hence: You will not like the outcome.

Do you wish for me to continue further into your post? Honestly, I really rather not. Especially when your lead paragraph indicating your opinion of me is..... well....

Definitely not disingenuous!

My honest opinion of this banter... a waste of my time. I am only replying, for amusement at this point.
Look at the definition you just gave. You call yourself a novice and then argue. You pretend you know little then you argue as if you know much. You are not candid in your search for knowledge. You are disingenuous.

And the reader can see your posts and make their own judgement as to your knowledge base.

And now you use this as an excuse to avoid my answer to your question. Or is it because you cannot stomach my reply? Please continue the discussion in a manner that is productive and I can do the same.