View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 05:28 PM   #79 (permalink)
IamIan
Master EcoModder

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-hack View Post
Ian, you don't need my permission to show your work, that is rediculous.
You misunderstood , At no point did I ask for your permission ... I know I don't need your permission.

And I already have tried to explain and show this to you multiple times ... that's why I want you to agree to these terms for your part ... before I put the effort into trying to walk you through this yet again step by step... I want you to agree to the terms that YOU will be bound by.

I requested your agreement to the terms ... of the exchange ... so that there is less of a chance of it being another waste of my time.

I think the 3 things I asked you to agree to are simple / fair / and easy.

You either will agree to do your part ... ie the 3 terms I outlined ... or you will not.

If you won't even agree to do your part ... that tells me from the beginning it is just another waste of my time.... ie ... No reason for me to do the work ... again for you ... ie ... you can go back and re-read what was already posted previously.

- - - - - - -

These are the 3 things I think are fair , and reasonable ... that I want you to agree to ... in advance ... if you do ... then I will try ... again ... to walk you through it step by step.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamIan
#1> You will read through 100% of it.

#2> If there are any parts of it you do not understand ... I'm not psychic ... you have the burden to explain what specific part you need additional explanation of... not general repeats of your opinion ... be specific.

#3> If you disagree with a piece of evidence itself , that I reference ... you will explain specifically why you disagree ... and give a counter reference ( of equal credibility ) to evidence supporting your disagreement ... your opinion of disagreement is inadequate to opposed referenced evidence... this applies to the evidence itself ... my use of any evidence I present falls under #2 above.
I think ... Each is fairly obvious ... and I think a easy and fair thing to agree to.

So either ... you will agree to do your part ... as per those 3 items ... or you won't.

If you will not agree to do your part ... than it would be a waste of my time.

- - - - - -

Of course ... if you will not agree to do your part ... per those 3 items ... it would also beg the question why you would not agree to such reasonable , fair , and simple things?