View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 04:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Daox
Administrator

CM400E - '81 Honda CM400E
90 day: 51.49 mpg (US)

Daox's Grey Prius - '04 Toyota Prius
Team Toyota
90 day: 49.53 mpg (US)

Daox's Insight - '00 Honda Insight
90 day: 64.33 mpg (US)

Swarthy - '14 Mitsubishi Mirage DE
Mitsubishi
90 day: 56.69 mpg (US)

Daox's Volt - '13 Chevrolet Volt
Thanked 2,585 Times in 1,553 Posts
FS: (32) ~30Ah lithium cells, BMS, charger, inverter (Enginer PHEV kit parts)

So, after my accident in my black Prius, I pulled the PHEV kit out of the car. Its been sitting ever since. I don't really have a desire to try to put it into the grey Prius and keep messing around to make it work. Its an older style enginer PHEV kit with mottcell prismatic type cells. They're supposed to be 40Ah cells, but Ive capacity tested every cell and they all range from 30Ah to 35Ah. I'm looking to sell the kit or part it out to those interested in any of the bits.

The kit includes:
- stainless steel box
- (32 cells - 4kwh) mottcell lithium cells (I'm assuming they're the SZ-40), with hardware and connectors, all have been capacity tested with a cellpro 6 charger, some do have some fairly ugly physical case damage from an overcharging incident but they have been cycled on the charger
- 51V, 10A charger (16 cells in series)
- 48V to 240V dc to dc converter, 3000W
- I have the latest BMS that came with the kit, never used it since I made my own
- 100A (I think) breaker

Pics and the chronicle of this kit can be seen here:
http://ecomodder.com/forum/showthrea...ium-11555.html

If you have any interest you can reply or PM me. I have one person interested in some of the cells for an e-bike. Alt delete pack would be another fun use... use your imagination! I'd like to see this stuff get used, not just sit around.

SOLD!