View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 08:36 AM   #39 (permalink)
user removed
Master EcoModder

Thanked 2,024 Times in 1,304 Posts
It's rare (more likely nonexistant) when you see a beaurocrat, regardless of his-her title, treating a citizen to a standard HIGHER than is Constitutionally required. Especially with the most recent administration (but certainly not limitied to this administration) the philosophy seems to be "stomp on our rights", since it will take years for the "victims" to get a court to declare our actions a violation of law, and we (the stomping beaurocrat) don't have to worry about legal action directed at us individually.
After an extended battle with the IRS, and the time, effort , and expense (personally) of proving them wrong TWICE, Congress made a change in the law that allowed an individual to sue the IRS, but of course no the individual who initiated the illegal abuse.
Maybe next time. Why should any beaurocrat be insulated from their own arrogant and illegal actions. No one in private industry has that right.
In my 3 legal entanglements (2 invoulentary one voulentary-getting a patent), in all 3 I saw incompetence of astounding proportions and refusal to even look at the problem (they caused) with any kind or rationality that would have solved it instantly. Instead it became a drawn out process, where I can only assume, the responsible party thought I would just give up and go away, instead of standing up for my rights.

They were all wrong.

regards
Mech
The Following User Says Thank You to user removed For This Useful Post:
chumly (08-12-2013)