View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 12:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Promising_Confinement
EcoModding Lurker

1997 Honda Civic LX - '97 Honda Civic LX
90 day: 32.61 mpg (US)
Send a message via AIM to Promising_Confinement Send a message via Yahoo to Promising_Confinement
The car is mechanically sound, had the spark plugs, brakes, alternator and a little piece of the exhaust that messed up replaced.

I don't do too many mailboxes, mostly just toss them in the driveway. I've cut down on the weight as much as I can. The way I'm doing it now takes about 2 and a half hours, getting done at about 7:30, I might be able to squeeze out another half an hour, but I pride myself on two things with my route - #1) NONE of my stops know who I am and #2) I very rarely ever get complaints. :P Finishing at 8:00 might lead to complaints when my boss is fronting me the money to buy a laptop when I find one worth getting on Craigslist or somethin. :P

Too many complaints he might not do that.

Oh, and another thing I've been doing is taking as much time as I need to get up to speed since I'm usually the only person on the road. In those times I never push down on the gas more than about an inch and throw it into neutral for the downhill parts and just let it creep up to the stop sign.

There's even a few that I run all together. heh