View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 07:53 PM   #241 (permalink)
user removed
Master EcoModder

Thanked 2,024 Times in 1,304 Posts
Jeezus people, drive-ride the way you see fit. This thread is a perfect example of a forum killer at least to me. Is it not within the realm of human interaction for people to just state their opinions about things without diving into the cesspool of personal conflicts, which are never resolved and a waste of energy?

Nothing stated in this painfully laborious series of useless arguments, no facts presented, no opinions given, no arguments about the meaning of terms, no personal attacks (incidently all of which are rules violations) is going to change my driving technique by a single bit.

Being primarily a defensive driver, versus my crazy early life style, my situational awareness takes priority over everything else. That situational awareness includes the activities of other driver-riders around me, with ever changing levels of danger analyzed and appropriate responses taken.

Secondary to my interacting with a never ending stream of inattentive Morons, is the act of conserving energy to reduce my cost of transportation. To attempt to use my vehicle as a behaviour modification device to impose my will on others, violates the first priority of arriving at my destination safely.

Techniques developed over the terms of US Presidents dating back to Lyndon Johnson and refined to the point where I am seldom surprized by even a pothole, and not a single "incident" in years while riding a motorcyle as well as cars and trucks, prove to me (the only one who needs justification) that my combination of my personal technique and a very thorough understanding of the intricate functions and physical properties of vehicles and internal combustion engines.

Does anyone here expect anywone else to change tactics based on a pitiful attempt at personal degradation. If they do then they are the one who really needs some serious help, which you won't get here, and you won't get for free.

regards
I guess?
Mech

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to user removed For This Useful Post:
chumly (08-20-2013), elhigh (08-20-2013), Sven7 (08-20-2013), t vago (08-20-2013)