View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 07:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
JamesQF, good point, I was asking about acceleration, which is immaterial.

Thread closed!

Wow. Four responses! I am going to need to split my window!

I love Opera Classic!

First, I want to apologize for the length of my original post. I edited it down a few times and that was the best that I had.

To be honest, I do not feel that my relationship with any of the girls that talk to me can progress. When I meet a girl with whom I feel that I can have a serious relationship, I will make time for her, but I will take care of myself, and try harder to be the best person that I can.

As for my weight, six weeks ago a scale at Fort Huachuca said that I was at 218, and this morning my scale said that I was 214.4, with my limit being 211. Hopefully, that will not be a problem.

My time limit is 17:42, but unfortunately, the brand-new laptop on which I kept my log broke and I lost my run log. I think that my best time was nineteen minutes.

At annual training, I kept hearing how running 30/60s (sprint/jog) are the best way to train, although it was the same Private that just kept talking. I try to maintain a constant speed on Monday and do 30/60s the other days.

This morning it was 81°, but we had 71% humidity. When I wrote that I ran three times a week, that was the average. In order to run at six, I need to go to bed at nine, which rarely happens when I spend time with girls.

I do not have a "beer gut," the only alcohol that I have ever consumed was Zzz\Nyquil, according to instructions, although I doubt that you should use Zzzquil for months on end.

I just like sleeping and not lying in bed, bored.

I have wondered if I have a "Gatorade gut." I would rather discuss that with an actual medical professional.

If I reach my "fighting weight" without otherwise improving physically, I should be twenty-three seconds closer to passing. In theory, if I dropped to 203 pounds, I would make my run time.

So, now I do Insanity every day?

Jeff88, this donut's for you! Yum yum yum!

There are girls in whose company I want to improve myself and there are girls that will keep me where I am.

There are relationships that can progress and those that stay in one place.

When it cools down enough to run after sundown, hopefully I will have time to do that as well.

If it jiggles, I do not think that it is muscle!

Thanks again, guys! I hope that I covered your responses! Please enjoy your respective evenings!