View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 11:16 AM   #28 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by justme1969 View Post
We hit triathelon and road racing events sometime 2 a week.
Had a fellah who would not carb load night b4 but guzzle a 12 oz coke about 15 minutes prior. This was his carbo load and it worked well 4 him.
I couldnt do it just the burping while on the bike was too much of a chore.
I often belch when I exercise, but I could not tell you why. I very rarely drink soda.

I went to the supermarket last night to get melatonin and give muesli a try. It seemed like it took me forever to find most of the ingredients for the muesli recipe that I found and when I did, there was a bag of muesli right with everything else!

I looked at it, tried to guess if the end product was more expensive than the ingredients, finally bought it, and came home. I set my alarm for 0530, thought that it would come too soon, and started tossing and turning.

So, I kind of woke up a few times. I thought that it was still dark. Besides, I set my magical mystical alarm clock in shining armor!

After a while I realized that I must not have turned the alarm "On." I do not have any idea how many times I have made that mistake! Why would you ever change the time of an alarm, but not want it to go off?!

I have an appointment on-campus at 09. Right now I am just hoping that my roommate gets out of the shower in time for me to take one.

He has amazing timing!