View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 02:07 PM   #41 (permalink)
t vago
MPGuino Supporter

iNXS - '10 Opel Zafira 111 Anniversary

Suzi - '02 Suzuki Swift GL
MPGuino v0.86tav RC1 (rename it, perhaps?)

Okay, here it is. The code was developed in a standalone text editor, was compiled using Arduino 1.0.5, and uploaded to my MPGuino JBD hardware via a Pololu AVR ISP V2 USB programmer.

Let me know of any thoughts or concerns.

Remember, the code is dependent on the clock speed of your device, so be sure to comment out/in the appopriate lines near the beginning of the file. 16MHz (not tested) and 20 MHz clocks are supported.

I'm thinking of getting rid of the buffered LCD code. The existing code really doesn't benefit all that much from it, any more.

Also thinking of being able to revert a stored EEPROM parameter or screen setting to the "factory" hard-coded default, via keypress.

Also thinking of allowing editing of stored trip values.

And, of course, the Chrysler correction factor code is still a work in progress. However, for the vast majority of y'all, that's not a concern.

Edit: Bloody! Wouldn't you know it? Already had to correct a typo. The Screen Editor should work now.

Edit 2: *facepalm* Corrected another typo - Screen Editor and Trip Save should correctly save to EEPROM, now.

Edit 3: SMH - Should have released the code tomorrow. Fixed typos related to EEPROM storage for the serial enable and the bargraph period stored settings.

Last edited by t vago; 05-11-2014 at 01:53 PM.. Reason: current MPGuino code version is at first post of this thread
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to t vago For This Useful Post:
AndrzejM (09-05-2013), nickdigger (09-05-2013)