View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 01:19 PM   #239 (permalink)
racprops
Master EcoModder

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtRitter View Post
The company spends millions and still has no product for sale... That ought to be a pretty pretty big clue for anyone that wants to do the same but without the millions.

All you need is no morels.

There's barely enough power being generated with the fuel vapor and then you want to inject water?? Brilliant.

And you guys hassle me for being dumb, IF the car is running fine on vapor and the only problem is the NOX then the possible cure is a little water...

Explain your connection to the oil companies? Are you thinking compressed air cannot be generated using oil-based products?
Conspiracy 101: It has been said the last bunch of wars were fought over oil.

It has been said (on hundreds of web sites...go look them up yourselves) that the oil companies have been behind the major of suppression events, by buying patents, scaring people to stop, by sabotage, by doctoring the local fuels to stop vapor carbs, to many other dirty tricks.

It has been hinted that oil companies and auto makers killed the Turbine cars, the early (the last 30 years) electric cars, and now perhaps the AIR CAR.

The reason is said to be they fear the lost income from our massive use of oil and the much lighter use that would happen with the other cars...

And before some smart guy jumps in with this fact, I will point out the Turbine was not a great MPG car in fact it was as bad as the other cars MPG wise, it its case it lack of service parts and projected 500,000 to one million life seems to have partly done it in.

I will point out it was super clean : smog wise.

Rich

Last edited by racprops; 09-18-2013 at 01:24 PM..