View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 07:57 AM   #1035 (permalink)
Alteredstory
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-hack View Post
You are mincing morals and emotions and science and advocacy and obstinately disregarding dissenting opinion about the nature and scope of the problem or its causes. You cannot shame people into changing, nor should you judge them, based on your lack of perspective. You don't know much about all these humans you are desperate to save at any cost, I suspect you don't really know much about yourself either.
You've given no reasons or evidence for your dissenting opinions, you've just disagreed. Arragonis disagreed with a source, gave me his reasons, and I went and looked at them. I can't say I find them convincing, but they've given me something to watch out for. YOU have given me nothing to check or look at.

I've not tried to guilt trip anybody in my entire time here, nor have I told anybody what to do. I made some clarifying comments on a blog post that was linked, and when asked questions I've answered them. In turn, you've accused me of terrorism, guilt-tripping, being "emotional", being judgmental, and so on.

I'm also not sure where you got "at any cost" from. I've given a number of pretty clear answers about actions that could be taken fairly easily. You seem to have ignored them all.