View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 09:45 AM   #124 (permalink)
t vago
MPGuino Supporter

iNXS - '10 Opel Zafira 111 Anniversary

Suzi - '02 Suzuki Swift GL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardent View Post
Also, I think that the "seven" character displayed with the rounded font has an incorrect block. The upper vertical block is beveled on the top-left but shouldn't it have the character that is beveled on the lower-right?
Yep, it's supposed to have the lower-right bevel. Fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardent View Post
Buttons are much improved with no incorrect results from presses. But, I've found that commenting out both bar graph displays. . .
Code:
//#define useBarFuelEconVsTime true		// Show Fuel Economy over Time bar graph
//#define useBarFuelEconVsSpeed true		// Show Fuel Economy vs Speed, Fuel Used vs Speed bar graphs
. . . causes the tank capacity value to be reported as iM and cM.
That's just... weird. I see that, too. A branch in bytecode prgmFuelEcon[] went a little too far, and ended up calling prgmFindRemainingFuel[]. As to why it only showed up when the bar graphs were not selected... why that was, I don't know. Probably some quirk with compiling with Arduino.

Today's attached code has the seeeeds of the coastdown calculator in it. Nothing fancy, just stored EEPROM parameters for C(d), C(rr), frontal area (in square meters or square feet), and vehicle weight/mass. (current MPGuino code version is at first post of this thread)

Last edited by t vago; 05-11-2014 at 02:33 PM.. Reason: current MPGuino code version is at first post of this thread
The Following User Says Thank You to t vago For This Useful Post:
AndrzejM (10-04-2013)