View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 11:07 PM   #18 (permalink)
leafvillage
EcoModding Lurker

Amelia Pond - '13 Honda CR-Z Base
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbaber View Post
The CR-Z is bitter sweet for me. It's kind of a weird car, and thats probably why it's not selling like crazy. Honda was brave to introduce this type of car, and I respect that. It was suppose to be a hybrid sports car, that combines fuel efficiency with a great handling and fun-to-drive car. The problem is that it's not good and not bad in either of those areas. The 39 MPG highway rating is the same as 2013 Civic's, so you can't say it's the most economical car. At the same time it's not all that fast. So who wants to buy the car? Not the sports car people, because it's not a great sports car. Not the fuel economy people, because its not a great MPG car. The market this car has is very limited. Mostly people that want something that gets good gas mileage like a Civic, but is a little more fun to drive and more exotic and sporty looking. As sales numbers have proven, thats a small market.

All that being said, I totally want one! Your's looks very good. I like the black hood/door handle/gas cap look with the black wheels. And I'm not usually a fan of blue, but I love the color. It is a very unique car, and I think that is what makes the CR-Z so awesome. Now if only they would come down in price on the used market...
I feel like the car is a perfect match for me, I am 24 but a weird kinda person. I was a geek in highschool / college and I always kinda was the odd man out saying awkward things at the wrong times and what not but the car was a personal tribute to my personality :P! I fell in love with it the moment I found out nobody liked it! Haha I felt like it was a match made in heaven

Thank you! The color was my fav :P and I love the blue / black / carbonfiber. You can pick one up for 14-16k with 20k miles on it
The Following User Says Thank You to leafvillage For This Useful Post:
UltArc (10-03-2013)