View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 11:27 AM   #127 (permalink)
t vago
MPGuino Supporter

iNXS - '10 Opel Zafira 111 Anniversary

Suzi - '02 Suzuki Swift GL
Quote:
Originally Posted by josemapiro View Post
I've been testing and it seems to be more effective operation of the buttons, but the right and left buttons seem to do the same, do not know if this is so.
I looked at the spreadsheet I used to generate my table, and I used the 2k2 resistor for the right button, and the 10k resistor for the left button. So, as coded, the diagram should actually look like this:

Code:
Buttons - Multiplexed Analog
	left, middle, right, extra#1, extra#2 PC3 (ADC3)

o---------------o---------------o---------------o---------------o--o GND
        R2   |          R3   |          R4   |          R5   |          R6   |
     o--vvv--o       o--VVV--o       o--vvv--o       o--vvv--o       o--vvv--o
     |  2.2k         |  4.7k         |  10k          |  22k          |  47k
     o               o               o               o               o
      /               /               /               /               /
     o right         o middle        o left          o Extra#1       o Extra#2
     |               |               |               |               |
     o---------------o---------------o---------------o---------------o--vvv--o--o 5V
                                                                     | R1 1k
                                                                     o----------o PC3
Of course, to maintain consistency (left button either corresponds to PINC3 for the legacy buttons, or 2k2 for the analog buttons; and the right button either corresponds to PINC5 for the legacy buttons, or 10k for the analog buttons), the code should be changed to match your original ASCII art that you posted earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josemapiro View Post
The numbers could be selected using the (up) to change 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... and (down) 0, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5 ... after pressing the (ok) to set the number chosen and advance to the next number to right.
That's mainly a matter of figuring out what keypresses would go to what actions. I can do that, but it's not a high priority right now.

Last edited by t vago; 10-04-2013 at 11:33 AM..