View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 12:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
nitebluesky
EcoModding Lurker

I just now noticed that i did oops.

I had my buddy try to figure it out yesterday and mentioned the heater sensor in the 02. The sesnor is brand new and i dont get it. Tested from the ECU to the sensor. Iam hoping its wired properly because the guy that help me put the engine in could do honda swaps in his sleep. Does the ECU need to be chipped or chromed whatever its called? He tested for continuity for sure with his meter. It did throw a code 41 but that was fix. He was puzzled but could it be where it was located? header be the issue?

Its still a cable clutch. I replaced the cluster with an 89 civic lx cluster. Its still driven from the cable that originally came in the car. All in all it fit like a glove D series to D series. I am not sure if a d16/17 would fit on hf tranny. I put the tranny in in like an hour. I could email you a picture of it if you want. Its a 93 d15z1 motor with a 91 crx hf tranny. 4 gen motor leans forward a little causing the motor mount on the driveside become pinched. It doesnt shake or rattle.