View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 01:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mystery_man
Bob the builder

Cool New gearhead forced eco 90 honda hatch

I have been into going fast like Ricky Bobby since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Now with the current conditions to the good ole US of A. I am building a gas sipper and kicking out my gas hog drag car. She can be a drag queen for someone else.

Soooo onto my new lifes work. A rusty thing that belongs on the front of an old Mach truck as an ornament.

I just recently overhauled the topend and ported the exhaust ports. It has a 4-2-1 header to an exhaust built for my sons Tonka truck. I a scrimmaging around my old Honda bulid part days and have a lightened flywheel and fresh stock clutch.

I am debating on going full hydro with my 95 dx trans with lsd. Don't know if that will improve or hurt fuel consumption due to going from one wheel to two wheel pulling? What yall think?

I have fully gutted the interior and am looking at ways to pull dash for a custom aluminum dash.

I have large holes in the front drivers floor pan and both rear quarters. Also a small hole in roof drivers side closest to front windshield in the rain thingy. Lol

Might fab some comfy aluminum seats. Slight sarcasm maybe who knows

But ya that's me and my pile who are you?