View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 08:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
tpotts
EcoModding Lurker

Baby Car - '03 honda insight
Talking 2001 insight Reply from tpotts

Thanks for the welcomes, the potenza tires are 165/65/r14 from tire rack. My car is missing several small bottom covers around the engine, which I have ordered. I am interested in all aspects of mods, and am not anywhere near proficient or knowledgeable about hypermilling . I started getting interested through driving an old CRX and several hondas. I became really interested after seeing what was being done on EcoModder.com. It seems to me to offer a new fun hobby that I can engage in and become even more environmental friendly. It certainly be safer than riding a Ninja at 71 years old, having started on bikes many years ago when there well no cell phones and far less cars, it was time to move on to something new. I would like modify the car by removing the outside mirrors, putting on a full size bottom cover, and building a tail. All of these things I know very little about. I am also retired which means projects will go slow under small budgets. I hope that I have addressed the questions asked by new friends. It is neat to meet EcoModders young and old. I hope I can contribute something and learn a lot ,best Tom.