Thread: Another HX.
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 03:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
Oddly, I found a very similar car, same year and color, but a damaged fender instead of the hood. Hoods are easier to replace than fenders, although I have some ability to knock out dents, and the fender is not rusted. This one has both mirrors, for what it is worth. Dented fender, but "well maintained." CBaber, does your advice still apply?

Quote:
2000 Honda Civic Hx with 170,XXX miles. It has a 1.4L I4 motor and a 5-speed manual transmission. This car gets excellent gas mileage. This car has been well maintained. It does have damage to the front driver side as well as some scratches on the passenger side door. The interior is clean. The A/C was just recently redone over the summer and blows ice cold air. It is an excellent daily driver car. A great starter car for someone learning to drive! For more info call or text Nate at 480 544 3018. $3000 cash OBO
2000 Honda Civic HX

For the record, I actually blocked Facebook and Ecomodder, but unblocked the forums when I received this notification. I scored a 90% on my only midterm, have completed homework for one class one week in advance, and already did the study guide for a test next Monday. I am finishing up the ninth of twenty-five videos for my fourth class.

Sometimes I am productive.

I hope that everybody has been great!